Friday, April 1, 2011

Part 3, So You've Failed. Now What?

Good afternoon dear reader(s)!

If you are reading this, chances are you are either really bored, have no life, like to read blog-type-things of little informational value, are my mom, or some combination of any of the above.  Or perhaps you were waiting for the exciting conclusion of my 3 Part Master Trilogy On Ways To Stop Unrest.  Or perhaps not.  Either way, you are in for disappointment.  Those of you waiting for Part 3 should have realized that Parts 1 & 2 were just a setup for an elaborate (& unfunny) April Fool's Joke, & those reading this just because they have no life will surely not find one here.  

So this morning I awoke to the sounds of equipment from Valley Concrete on my street, jackhammering away at the sidewalk.  They have been here two days installing wheelchair ramps at the corners.  Now, for the most part, this kind of work does not bother me, especially since the workers have been relatively nice about not completely blocking access to the people who actually use the street.  Today however, I am pissed!  How these people were not psychic enough to know that I slept like crap last night, I have no idea, but they weren't.  Stupid Reno people again, doing work on their timetable instead of automatically adjusting to mine!  

I slept like garbage last night, due mostly to the kitties being little brats, Hannah being congested, or me being congested.  I am not happy about this in the slightest, & intend to write a sternly worded letter to whoever is in charge of this whole sleep thing.  

The weather in Reno is perfect right now, partly cloudy & about 72.  It could snow tomorrow.  No joke, it really could.  If it does, I promise you, I will not rest until this injustice is avenged!  But...you know what they say about the weather here...words like temperature, pressure, system, storm, watch, and other big words for them fancy college type folk to sound all smart sayin'.  

I really have nothing much to say today, except I got you!  You thought there would be a part 3 & there wasn't!  Hahahahaha!  I rule!  I lied to you and justified that lie by the fact that I did so on April Fools!  

So until next time dear reader(s), don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me instead because I am a liar and I brag about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment